Finally, a solution for pump air-lock!
Boat Builders and Owners Seek a Solution to Air-Lock Problems with Air Conditioning Pumps
Depco’s Primetime Pump was originally designed for marine air conditioning installations where the pump mounting location is prone to air-lock or require suction lift. The pump has been tested in the field by boat builders, OEM’s and technicians. The Primetime Pump is now seen as a solution pump for even more applications.
- Air Conditioning
- Hydraulic stabilization cooling
The verdict is in!
The Primetime Pump is The Pump that Will:
- Self-primes — Whether it encounters air-lock or shallow draft, Primetime will pass the air.
- Simplifies installation — Because it is a self-primer you can count on, go ahead and put it somewhere accessible, even above the waterline!
- All Primetime pumps feature ISO 8846 ignition protected motors painted white with an extended cord with plug.
- Available in 115 vac 60hz, 230 vac 50/60 hz, 12 and 24 vdc or hydraulic!